Back to Top

Nails of the Month - On Collins Ave

I try to have a regular manicure & a pedicure every 4 weeks. I love having two hours of "Alisha Time" I love being pampered!!
 
This is the colour I had put on yesterday. It's an OPI shade called "On Collins Ave"
Its a lovely summery, coral shade. I go to a lovely little nail place "Krystal Nails" in a small town in Northamptonshire.
I've been to a fair few around Northampton over the years, I've really loved the service at this place. Very friendly and welcoming!
 
 
Can't wait to show you the next shade I go for .. watch out next month! ;) I'm off to watch Frozen for the FIRST time!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love your nails. If you are interested in working with us (http://www.clickfragrance.co.uk/), please email darren@clickfragrance.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant shade! Looks beautiful on you.
    not related to this post but we've tagged you for a Leibster Award on our blog :)

    ReplyDelete