Back to Top

Oh so Peaches & Clean!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
Here's to New beginnings :)

Over the Christmas period I received so many Soap & Glory products. I love them!
I've been using this for over a week now and I HAD to write a post on it.
P.S. If anyone uses this, please let me know your views!

This 4 in 1 states how it Cleanses, Moisturises, Brightens and Purifies your skin.
I use this after a full day at work. I usually wear my MAC studio sculpt foundation everyday with a little Hoola by Benefit and a really dark liquid liner on the eye. This takes every bit of make-up off my face and makes it feel so soft.
I feel so refreshed once I've washed my face with this.


The cream is very light and is similar to Clarins 'Pure Melt' Gel. When you mix it with water it turns into a milky liquid.
I know this sounds like the most simplest of statements, but if you don't like the smell of peaches, this won't be for you.
I know it sounds pretty silly but this cleansing milk is very overpowering in it's scent.
I absolutely love the smell so I don't mind it at all but I can imagine it might put some people off.
My skin looks so clean and clear. I think this will be one of those products I can't live without of, early days, but I have a feeling!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment