Back to Top

Farewell blogging world!

Hey everyone.

It saddens me to say that I am deleting my blog. Unfortunately, Blogger has been playing up a lot in the last two months, hence why I haven't been posting a lot.
I've tried to find a way round it but it's still being a pain.

I want to thank you all for being so amazing, supportive by commenting & spending time reading my waffle hehe

I've made some lovely friends through blogging and wish to keep in touch with you all on twitter @Unleeshd

Love you all lots. I've had loadsa fun writing, maybe one day i'll start another blog up.
For now.. I'm gonna love ya & leave ya.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

6 comments:

  1. Ohh that's so sad to see you leave :( Hope you start blogging again one day in the future!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - don't go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's aweful :( Hopefully u'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh don't delete it! Please stay?! Or even get a tumblr? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a shame, i know you are stopping blogging but just followed anyway to say i wish you wasnt xx

    ReplyDelete