Back to Top

Kid's Choice Awards.. Kardashian Style.

First & foremost I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mummy's out there, I hope you're having a fab day!

Last night was the Kid's Choice Awards. I saw this photo earlier and I just had to write up a little post about it. Kylie, Kim, Kendall & Kourtney looked stunning as per usual. 
I'm dedicating this post to Kourt's dress though.
I love the Colour & the Style. The fit is just perfect, I seem to love a lot of the clothes I see her wear on "Kourtney & Kim take NYC"
I hope I can find a dress very similar to this to wear this Summer :)


                                                   
What dress do you prefer? Also, look out for my next Beauty Post as I will be going for the Kardashian look. Eek! =D

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

10 comments:

  1. I NEED THAT DRESS FOR THIS SUMMER!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it!! I need to find a similar one lol x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall's is gorgeous! I love them all though! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're stunning - I'm actually gonna steal this photo for my Tumblr :') x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what Kim and Kourtney are wearing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kourt's is my fave, followed by kylie and I do like kim's not so keen on kendalls for some reason though

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, totally agree. i'm not liking Kendall's dress too much. Kim's is a beaut too! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta be kims!! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim looks so beautiful doesn't she?! Can't wait for the Kardashian post! :)
    Anjanee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all their style although kim's looks a tad too young for her but still loving it!

    Xisses, Onyxsta
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete