Back to Top

Update on UnLeeshd.. (If you like it then you shoulda putta ring on it..o-o-oh..)

I am so sorry for the lack of blogging recently but I've been one hell of a busy bee. If you follow me on social networking websites, you will know already. If you don't..

I'M ENGAGED!!!

My Mister put a ring on it, a very beautiful ring at that.
Yes! I am planning my wedding. I can't believe it. I've always wanted to get married and do the  wifey & a mummy "thing" I'm really excited for this next chapter of my life.

Due to all this amazing stuff happening in my life at the moment, I've been slightly M.I.A. from the blogging world.
I am working on posting more, its just finding the time as every weekend, I'm doing something or another wedding related.
 It's all very exciting and I will do a wedding update every couple of months up till my wedding day.

J Dhillon Photography.
I am currently searching for MUA's for both my English & Big Fat Indian Wedding. If interested, drop me an email unleeshd.alisha@gmail.com.

Alternatively, if you are in the wedding business and believe you offer something cool & different in terms of entertainment, decor, food etc don't hesitate to email me. I'm open to lots of different ideas.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment: