Back to Top

Favourite Movie & Song of the Month..

Evening you beauties. New month, new movie & song recommendations :) 


MOVIE OF THE MONTH!

21 JUMP STREET!
I saw this at the cinema, last year. I haven't laughed that much at the cinema since Hangover 1 came out. 
The mix of Channing's sexiness and Jonah's hilarious banter makes this a MUST see movie.



 SONG OF THE MONTH!!

THE SATURDAYS - WHAT ABOUT US!

I've loved The Saturdays from Day 1, but recently I've noticed them a lot more than I did before. This song is so catchy & I know for a fact it will be my new gym AND summer tune.
 I've watched the performance to this song on their hit show "CHASING THE SATURDAYS" on E! 
They sound great whilst doing all the crazy dance moves too! I love these girls and cannot wait to download this track. Been waiting weeks and weeks lol


Hope you enjoy these :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment