Back to Top

Profectiv hair oil.. Last Review

About a month ago, I wrote a post on a new hair oil. (New to me, not new in general) The product itself is very popular in Afro Caribbean stores.
This cost me just under £4 and after a month of use I've only used 1/10th of the bottle.

If you haven't read the introduction to this product, click the link for my first review.


I applied a little to the ends everyday before work on DRY hair. But I did find it looked greasy which shouldn't really be the case as its supposed to just absorb. I was using the tiniest amount too!
 The product is supposed to be used right before you style.

Instead of applying it everyday, every Friday after work, I get home and massage about 2 tablespoons worth of oil into my hair and leave it in for at least 4 hours. Sometimes, I even leave it till the next day.
I absolutely hate having greasy hair lol it is one of my pet hates.
 It's been tough but I tend to ignore how greasy my hair is and think about what the oil has actually done for my hair.


I asked my friend today if my hair looked any different ( she hasn't seen me for a month or so )
She said it looked much longer, as well as looking shiny and healthier.

I haven't really noticed if my hair has grown lots or not as its always up at home and work.

 
The oil has done wonders for my hair. I will carry on using it but I think once a week is enough for me, as I massage it in which isn't written in the "Directions"
I've chosen to do that myself and it works for me.

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


1 comment: