Back to Top

My Skincare Routine.

Hi there loves :) Hope everyone has had a lovely/safe day in the snow!
Onto this cold, wintery weather,
I've noticed that I've added new products to my skincare routine which I would like to share with you.
I've used Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish for over a year now and to be honest I don't think I'm willing to try anything else as this works perfectly for my skin. This isn't one of my new products but this is my current routine.
Most of you have used or come across this product at some point. For those that haven't, it's a little like a moisturiser but you steam/remove it using a hot muslin cloth (which comes with it) Using hot tap water you remove the cream from your face.
It's so refreshing! I use the Instant Boost Skin Tonic now and again. I usually use this in the morning as I feel my skin feels so much more refreshed and energised.



My next skincare product is, Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference- Refining Moisture Cream Complex.


I had a little look online for a new face cream to wear daily. My skin sometimes gets a little dry during the colder seasons, I imagine a lot of people suffer from this too! 
I read some amazing reviews on this product, as well as some of my lovely Twitter followers recommending it to me.
I'm loving this product.
I will be honest, the scent isn't too great but I try to dismiss it as it does wonders for my skin.
It has a strong citrus type scent to it which isn't really my 'thing' but like I said, I like what it does to my skin.
You don't need a lot of this and the best thing is, it lasts! I use it under my foundation and my skin looks and feels moisturised all day long.
I got a pack of two (75ml) for £29.99 which I think is a value for money considering how much I'm using on a daily basis.
I use this twice a day, in the morning after washing my face and then in the evening after a shower/before bed.
You can buy these from any department store (price may be different as this was a special offer)


Lastly, I blogged about this a couple weeks ago, I use Soap & Glory's Peaches & Clean every night.


I only use this one every night as my make-up comes off so well and so quick. It's such a light cream but once it touches water it turns into a milk which is super moisturising. It smells great and doesn't have those 'refreshing' type ingredients in to make your skin feel too energised. It makes the skin feel so clean and that's why I use it at night. I'm not one to use products that feel like they boost my skin at night time. I prefer to use those in the morning, hence why I use Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish in the mornings.

So this is my new skincare routine, very simple and I believe quite affordable in the long run!
Do you use any of these products?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try out the Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish. Everyone seems to love this product!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete