Back to Top

MAC Perfection.. FOTD

Hey lovies :) I hope you're all well. Finally got round to posting. I've been looking for a new MAC foundation for a little while.
The last MAC foundation I wore was Face & Body (C5) Which was lovely & lasted me ages BUT it was slightly too thin for me.

The nearest place for me to buy MAC cosmetics is in MK.
I've been so busy with the new job, I haven't really had the time to take a trip. So i decided to be a little brave and just order the shade I thought would look good on me..
Just before I added a Foundation to my Online Shopping Basket, I saw that MAC offer a chat service to talk to an advisor :) So I gave it a go..
I spoke to a lovely lady named Danni. She is an absolute genius. I emailed her a couple pics of myself so she could choose the right shade for me.. She picked all the right stuff.. THANK YOU!
It's always such a big risk when you can't try the shades on, so I was so relieved to know that I hadn't wasted my money.

I ended up buying:
Strobe Cream "de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin" - £12/30ml

I've only used it twice now but I do like it so far.. it's left my skin feeling smooth and fresh all day. So far, so good. Only bad point is I wish the tube was a little bigger.

Studio Sculpt Foundation  (SPF 15) in (NC42)  "Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush" £23

I've got to admit, definitely what I was looking for in a Foundation & it does everything it describes. This foundation is very thick so you only need a little bit if you only want Medium coverage but you can easily build to make it thicker. Love it :)

Mineralize Skin Finish (Medium/Dark) "Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day." £18.50

This is a great skin finish, looks very light coloured considering its for Medium/Dark skin but It works so well. I already use the Limited Edition Mineralize Skin Finish "Sunny By Nature" So again, I'm chuffed.

I treated myself to these MAC bits for Christmas :) Money well spent I think!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x
P.S. Keep an eye out for my Christmas Giveaway.. COMING SOON!

0comments

Post a Comment