Back to Top

EOTD: Famous Eyes?

Hey my sweets. I took a trip to Superdrug today to find that the FAMOUS range by Sue Moxley  half price at the moment.
I took advantage of this and bought two palettes. One for the Eyes & One for the Lips :)
They were half price at £4.50 each. I bought one each to try them out. I recently did an EOTD with Sue Moxley eyeshadows before so I am a little familiar with the quality. "Midnight Blues"


Eye Collection.
"Cafe Culture"

The eye shadow's aren't highly pigmented so you do have to add a few extra layers to get a decent look.


I had a little experiment with them and this is how it came out. Even though I added a few layers of eye-shadow I was happy with it as it's fine for an everyday look.


The lip collection has some lovely colours, this particular palette is called "Chocolate box"

Lip Collection.


As you can see for yourself, the colours are very subtle which again would be perfect for an everyday look :)


If you are a fan of Sue Moxley, go get your hands on her products as they are ALL half price :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x




2 comments: