Back to Top

The Saturdays.. Notorious, Mini Post.

Hey guys! I love The Saturdays new track 'Notorious!' It's just brilliant.
If you haven't heard/seen the video.. here's the link! The Saturdays - Notorious
The artwork for it is fab!
Recently though, i've noticed Me & Rochelle have very similar taste in clothing. I realise half of it has probably been chosen by her stylists. But, I just love her style!


Thought i'd dedicate this post to Rochelle.

Wearing a Topshop number. I love it!

I love block colour fashion. Blue & Purple are my favo colours. Stunning!
What do you guys think to The Saturdays fashion sense?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love 'Notorious' & The Saturdays are fabulous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! I want to be a Saturday hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete