Back to Top

Maybelline Haul.. 3 for 2 baby!

YAY! Superdug have a 3 for 2 offer on Maybelline products at the mo. I love Maybelline, they are so reasonably priced and brilliant if you can't afford the bigger brands such as MAC, Chanel, Givenchy etc

Superdrug beauty card, 'One by One' Volum' Express Mascara, Dream Touch blush, Liner express.


I love their mascara's. I have been using 'Falsies' for a few months now. I recently ran out of Mascara which is why I took a lil trip to Superdrug to buy another. I'd seen this new Mascara a fair few times & thought i'd give it a little go as i'd heard a lot about it.

It's another FAB mascara, Maybelline have done really well, once again!
 It's very easy to use, the rounded brush makes the eyelashes curl without the need for an eyelash curler, although you can still use a curler depending on how you like your lashes to look.
Overall, I love this mascara, money well spent!


The second product I purchased was the Liner Express eyeliner, Black.

I LOVE eyeliner with a passion, I own so many different types, the only one i didn't have was the 'PEN' style, liquid liner.
I can't believe i've gone years without owning one of these. It is so easy to apply, especially if you love the 'Winged' eyeliner look. Perfect!

Lastly, my free Maybelline product was the Dream Touch blush..

Now, I bought the Dream Matte Foundation years ago, when I was a teenager and I really disliked it! It made my face look dry, and unhealthy! Ever since then, i've never really bought anything from this range. I saw this Peach blush shade though and though 'Why not?'..It's free!'
WOW! Is all I can say..


It's light, it's got a lovely shine and makes the skin look great! By putting just a little on the cheek bones makes such a difference.

I will do a make up look very soon and show you exactly what these products look like when they are on properly. I had so much fun playing around with these products yesterday :)
Oh & I received 150 points on my Superdrug Beauty Card for buying these yesterday too! Love it hehe x


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, I'm still aching from that 10 mile charity walk ha! Ouch! So worth it though :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x 

3 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the mascara! Might have to check it out. I've heard the concealer in the dream matte range is gorgeous too!

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweeties! the mascara is honestly SO good!! i'm in love x x

    ReplyDelete