Back to Top

Bollywood Fashion - Aashiqui 2.

I FINALLY got round to watching a film called Aashiqui 2. The first one came out when I was about 3, since the day it came out, I have been obsessed with the soundtrack. Here we are 2013, OBSESSED with the sequel.

If you aren't familiar with Bollywood, I highly recommend you buying a bollywood movie as most come with English subtitles, you'll fall in love too.

Anyway, I watched this last night and fell in love with this saree. I'm actually considering to buy it.. £240!! Do I? Don't I? I think I know your answer lol




From Colours, to detail, to simplicity, to the blouse. Perfection.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I'm late on the bandwagon ... I haven't watched it yet! Haha! Maybe soon! That Saree is gorg! If that's the price in pounds I don't even want to think of what it would be in dollars - eeek! I'd tell you to buy it... but then again I'm not sure!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Saree but a bit expensive in £ :)

    ReplyDelete