Back to Top

Birthday Bangs - (Sounds a little inappropriate!)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2423345/?claim=64xpzhcnhv7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 

It's a family friendly blog. Don't worry. I just got a fringe.. that's all hehe 

I was getting really bored with my long locks, but I knew if I chopped them, I'd regret it. So I went in for the kill and got myself a full fringe. I turned 24 yesterday and needed a change of some sort.
 I was in shock when I got it done "OMG! What have I just done?"
I'm warming to it and my friends & family have said it's nice so I'll just go by what they say!


Hope you're all having a fab day (Bank Holiday for my UK followers)
Thank you for your lovely birthday comments on Twitter & Instagram! 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment