Back to Top

Lovely Jub-ilee?

OK OK.. that was lame. ha! Hope everyone has loved the long weekend. Hats off to those that have had to work. I love bank holiday weekends. I have been able to catch up with everything on my 'to do' list which always makes me happy!

I missed a lot of the Queen's Jubilee as I was busy in Birmingham on Sunday & Monday, I did however catch a few bits & bobs here & there which I loved. I love the Royals & am so thankful to be experiencing these historic moments in my lifetime.

ROYAL FASHION.. I'm obsessed!
Especially since Princess Kate joined their family.
She chose to wear this gorgeous red, Alexander McQueen number. How stunning does this girl always look?


Kate chose to wear Alexander McQueen again today, this girl knows how to dress. She always gets it right &I'm sure that is down to the stylist but she can simply pull anything off.


The Queen was dressed in the cutest of outfits at the Jubilee concert last night.
She seemed so moved & overwhelmed by the atmosphere, I thoroughly enjoyed watching parts of the concert last night. It made me feel very proud to be British.


Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. and the best bit is-- she wore the same heels the next day!! now thats what you call a normal girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queeny looked so lovely! I'm actually obsessed! x

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete