Back to Top

FOTD.. Family Party!

Hi dolls! Hope you've had a fab weekend.
I genuinely feel like I've got a hangover but I haven't had any alcohol? lol so over tired!

Yesterday was my amazing Granddads 70th surprise birthday bash & what an amazing night it turned out to be.. the look on his face was just priceless.. <3

I was all kitted out in my Indian clothes and jewellery.. I love my make-up to be a little heavier when I'm wearing Indian clothes.
I stuck to wearing blue & gold eyeshadow which I love wearing together.


Face:
Astral Moisturiser
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC42)
YSL Touche Eclat (4.5)

Eyes:
YSL Touche Eclat (base)
Urban Decay - Half Baked
Urban Decay - Jinx
YSL Shocking Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Expression Kajal (Black)

Cheeks:
MAC Coppertone Blush

Lips:
Carmex

Enjoy the rest of your weekend dolls!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

4 comments:

  1. pretty eye shadow!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautyfull girl! That arabic look, I adore, it looks so mysterious :D I like your style of blogging :) Ps. From now on I follow you with bloglovin’, would you like to follow me back?

    ReplyDelete