Back to Top

"These are a few of my favourite things.."

1. My Blackberry (Millie) Yes, I named her. I can't go anywhere without her :) x




2. My Family & Friends. Life would be rubbish without my loving family & gorgeous, funny, psychofreak-ish friends hehe I do love them more than anything. x



3. Love/Romance. If you read my recent post about the most Perfect Night In, You'd already know that most of my DVD collection is filled with Romantic movies. 
I love watching & reading about the most amazing Love stories. I can't help it. Just a sucker for Love. 


4. Pampering. I take pride in making sure my nails always have a decent polish with no chips, my hair looks neat etc That's probably because i'm a little Obsessive, Compulsive. eek. But hey, that isn't a bad thing at all. It's the perfect time to spend with your girls or your mum/sister etc.


5. The Kardashians. EVERYONE knows how much I love them. I think they're fab Fashion & Style icons. I love that they embrace their curves and considering they live in LA, thats rare.


6. Jersey Shore. I don't really watch many British shows in all honesty. Not a fan of any soaps, But I am addicted to American Shows. I have to have my fix of Jersey Shore at least once a week :) Oh & I love Pauly ;) x


7. Nando's My mum tells me off so much for going to Nando's so often. I must go about three times a month. I know some of my readers don't live in the UK, so i'll explain hehe It's the best Portuguese Spicy Chicken restaurant here in the UK. Its so good! I practically live there..hehe oopsie.


8. Starbucks. Caramel Macchiato. Enough said. I don't have a Starbucks in my hometown, so I make sure I go to one every time i'm in Milton Keynes or at The Bullring x


9. Eyeliner. I own a lot of make-up. But I don't wear a lot on a day to day basis. But one thing you won't ever see me without is Eyeliner. Even at the GYM, I've always got Eyeliner on.

10. MUSIC! What would life be like if we had no music? I love anything & everything. I'm obsessed with going to gigs. So far i've been to see Red Hot Chili Peppers, JLS, BLUE (haha), Melanie Fiona, Alicia Keys, J.Cole, Drake & Bruno Mars. Not bad hehe x

I hope you guys have enjoyed getting to know me a bit better :) 

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

7 comments:

  1. I love this post :)
    I agree with all of these.. Especially Jersey Shore! I'm obsessed with Pauly D!! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sriya. haha oh yeahh. It's all about Pauly! :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, i am the same with nearly all of these :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Kardashians too ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're are so stunning! :) x x

    ReplyDelete