Back to Top

Happy Holi :) *BEAUTY POST*

Hello my gorgeous readers, 
I know a lot of you wanted me to do another beauty post. I've left it a little while as I didn't know what look to go for. 
But this morning it occurred to me. The Festival of Colour.. HOLI is this weekend. How perfect? So here it is. 
My post is inspired by this gorgeous Indian festival. 


By the way, if you want to know more about the Festival of Holi, click the link and read away! Happy Holi! x x x

I used two different Urban Decay Palettes for each of these looks. 
For the first look, I used The Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette. Using the colours Fishnet & Peace. The gold I used was 'Honey Baked' from the second Urban Decay Palette.
For the second look, I used Urban Decay VOL II palette which is stunning. Using the colours Half Baked, Jinx and Flipside.

Using the Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette.


Closed eye shot.

Half baked & Flipside on the top. Jinx on the bottom eyeline
I hope those who are celebrating have a fabulous Holi, filled with lots of amazing colour and happiness.
Let me know what you think! 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x



11 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Holi!! I want to see a post about all the madness You get up to if you can!!! and A Before(clean) and an after Picture(Colourfull!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I really like your blog! Glad I came across it!

    you should follow mine! I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    check me out. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww hun, I've already tweeted you about that hehe.

    Thanks Brandon, Im following back! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polish you were!!! Which is???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun, its 'DENIM' bu Nails Inc. If you go to Boots & buy 2 bottles of Diet Coke, you get it FREEEE! :) x x

    ReplyDelete