Hello all! :)Hope you're all well.
Right, who remembers the post "Dress sorted, Make-up Look?"
For those who haven't seen it Here's the link!
Unfortunately, the birthday girl was a little poorly over the weekend *Lots of love to you missy*
So we didn't go out in the end. However, I am going to show you what I would have done Make-up wise if i had gone out.
* Remember, I'm not a beauty blogger, this won't be a perfect make-up tutorial hehe*
- Urban Decay VOL II Palette
- Accessorize Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC 'Up the Amp' Lipstick
- Nars 'Orgasm' Blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Face & Body Foundation (C5)
- Bobbi Brown 'Black Ink' Gel Liner
- Benefit 'IT' Stick
- Vaseline :)
|This is all i needed for the full face (inc neck!)|
|Ready for eyeshadow, blush & lipstick|
|Light Silver/Grey shade.|
I put this on the eye first. I only needed a light layer.
After applying a layer of this shade, I then went onto the Urban Decay VOL II Palette. I love this palette, I bought it for about £25 (Staff Discount ;) It has lasted ages. Again, definitely worth every penny!
|Straightened the hair as it has grown loads :)|
|Eye Make-Up Shot!|