Back to Top

Dress sorted, Make-Up Look?

Hello you gorgeous people!


I have a question for you.. 
 I'm going out at the weekend for my friends 22nd birthday bash. 
I've bought the dress (Which by the way is STUNNING on, not so much on a hanger hehe
I have a hair & make-up look in mind.
 But I would LOVE to know what you would do Hair & Make-Up wise if you were wearing this dress out?


 I only have ONE idea, and at the moment I'm thinking a light smokey eye and Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lippie, Nars 'Orgasm' Blush on the cheeks. 
All opinions are welcome :)






Contact me on here, or on Twitter @UnLeeshd 


 Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x



3 comments:

  1. With you on the smokey eye but I personally would do red lips - not bold so not matt but a warm tone red! The dress looks amazing and I would either curl my hair and clip a section back or because of the amazing neck line i would do an up-do to show it off even more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I think hair in a high bun, grey silver sparkly smoky eyes, false corner eyelashes, soft highlighted pink/bronze sculpted cheeks, nude glossy lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback girlies! :)
    I will post photos up on the weekend & show you what look I settled on <3 x x x

    ReplyDelete