Back to Top

Obsessed Much?

Hey guys :) As mentioned in my first post 'UnLeeshd.. Alisha?' I am OBSESSED with Perfumes.
 I worked at a large department store in the Fragrance department for a while and ever since I have LOVED everything about perfumery.


 Here are some of my favourites...




Ange Ou Demon (le secret) by Givenchy.



Diamonds, Emporio Armani



Lady Million, Paco Rabanne.

For Her (Musc Collection, Limited Edition), Narciso Rodriguez.



Little Black Dress, Avon.




What are your favourite perfumes?
Hope you lovelies are liking my blog so far :)


Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x









2 comments:

  1. Oo out of those I have Armani Diamonds, but just finished my bottle and don't wanna throw it away because it's too pretty! :( My other faves are Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Cool Water by Davidoff and The One by Dolce and Gabbana. They're all so different, I have a mixed taste in perfumes- as long as they're not overly sweet or floral (like most of the Cacharel ones- bleurgh!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just like me hehe My diamonds perfume ran out a while ago and i still have the bottle! Its too cute x x

    ReplyDelete