Back to Top

Jewels are a girls best friend..

Evening all.
Some of you may have seen this photo I uploaded onto my Instagram and Facebook page, this week.
 
 
 I have been following this lovely lady on Instagram ' Jewels_by_Kay ' for a while. I'm in love with the pieces on her page.
The piece I'm rockin' here is called "Alicia".. (very fitting!) I love it, it completely made a simple outfit stand out. My other half said "That's a nice necklace, the gold part looks very medieval." I thought it was so adorable but I knew exactly what he meant.
Statement necklaces aren't something that I have been into... (In general!)
I've never really liked Accessories.
Recently, I've been buying a few bits from the sales and giving them a go and what a difference it has made to my outfits!! I know people say jewellery can change your whole outfit up etc but I was never interested. Now however, I've started wearing statement necklaces and I've kinda got a little obsession with them..ha! (It's always the way!)
The pieces on her Instagram are all available on her personal website.
 
 
I know for a fact I'll be ordering more statement necklaces. Everywhere I go, I'm on the lookout.
I'm yet to find something like this. I remember seeing this online years ago and till day, I always remember it. One of the best I've ever seen. Stunning!
 
 
Sparkle lots!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment