Hey my beauties! YES! It's that time of year again. Valentine's should be everyday if you're in a relationship and it shouldn't take a commercialised day to prove your love for one another. However, it is nice to go out for dinner and recieve/give a little present.
I've got a few idea's for great gifts.
1. Tom Ford Lipsticks - Lads, if your partner loves beauty/fashion, This is a perfect little gift for her. They do the most beautiful shades. Violet Fatale (Below)
£36 from Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods.
2. Flowers - Don't for a second think flowers are overrated. I think simple things like a beautiful bunch of flowers are enough to uplift anyone's mood.
3. Cupcake Bouquets - I think this is a brilliant idea. Only because I have the biggest sweet tooth of all but if you don't want to give a standard bouquet of flowers, go for a cupcake bouquet. This bouquet was made by Etam
Facebook: Bespoke Cakes by Etam
Everyone knows how much of a cake lover I am, I've bought cupcakes from Etam a number of times.. stunning!
4. Photos - Something as simple as a framed photo of you both is such a cute and sentimental gift. If you have a bunch of photos, make a scrapbook.
5. Cook them a 3 course meal - Look through a bunch of recipe books or if you know what their favourite meal is, attempt to cook it ha!
Candles on, dress up, open a bottle of wine/champagne. Gorgeous.
Some of these gift ideas can be used for your men too!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x