Hi guys! Well, the beautiful sunshine is out.. for a while I hope!! Although, a few people need arresting. If you're gonna get your feet out, make sure you make them look pretty.
Feet aren't too pretty in general but with a little work you can make them look so much better.
You don't have to spend £20-30 for a pedicure when you can do it at home.
All you need is:
1. Luke warm water (bath, bucket, whatever container)
2. Any foot scrubber.. Pumice!
3. Shower Gel
4. Exfoliating scrub
6. Nail polish
1. First, fill the container with enough water to cover your feet, perhaps a little more (luke warm water).. Soak them for about 5 minutes.
2. Put a little shower gel on the pumice and start scrubbing away for a good few minutes. When you feel like you've scrubbed enough, wash the shower gel off and do the same with the other foot.
4. Just wash it off.. dry your feet on a towel and moisturise them. I used a little E45 lotion.
5. Lastly, add a coat of nail polish & your feet are ready for the Summer <3