Back to Top

"Pink Friday".. EOTD

Hello my loves:)

Thought to name this "PINK FRIDAY" Seeing as it's a very pink EOTD & well.. its Friday! *State the obvious Leesh!* lol

I'm attending a 70s & 80s themed party tomorrow. Was just practising make up looks. I'm gonna go for this one but add more smokiness. I'm going as a Rock Chick/Madonna/Grungy type chick.
Hopefully, if the photos come out nicely i'll post some up :)





I have used..
 Fishnet by Urban Decay
Blended "Zero" into it which is a shade of Black again by UD.
Then used the Bright Pink from BeautyUK's eye shadow collection.
To finish this look off I have used "Ransom" by UD under the eyes which is a shade of Purple.
& lined it with Maybelline's liquid liner :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)
   Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


2 comments:

  1. don't forget to bring the blush to your temples and contour :D 80s rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete