Back to Top

NOTD: Blackberry anyone?

They are back!!!? "What are?" I hear you ask.. ;) £5 off Boot's No 7 cosmetics vouchers.. that's what! :)
 Every time I get my hands on them I always buy their nail polishes. Great quality and gorgeous shades. Originally they are £7 each, But with these amazing vouchers...I can't complain.. £2 is an absolute bargain!


This one is "Blackberry" It is a gorgeous plum colour with slight particles of gold.





Please excuse my messiness lol I was tidying up whilst painting nails.. not the best mix. No7 are starting to make the thicker brushes too for a preciser, neater finish :)


Overall, the colour is gorgeous! & I'm a big fan of these thicker brushes! Love them.


Have you guys ever tried No7 polishes.. I have a fair few now. What ones are your fave?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour..A classic shade that will never date.

    www.glamourrougenotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete