Back to Top

Kardashian Kollection

Helllooo lovelies. 
Did you really think I'd give this one a miss!? haha you know ANYTHING Kardashian related somehow ends up on my blog.


I have 'Liked' Kourtney, Khloe & Kim's Facebook pages, and they have recently posted photo's of their 'Kollection' which is now available to purchase on the 'SEARS' website.
 I hope they make it easier and more available to those outside of the States because some of their stuff is pretty gorgeous.
My favourite item has to be these shoes..
They look super comfy and would TOTALLY go with my new birthday dress lol damn!

$59.99 roughly £37.00 Gorgeous!!

The girls promoting the new collection. Kim is wearing the shoes I adore, I love the jumpsuit too!!
I know I'm a big fan of the Kardashian girls, But I always give my honest opinion on them, whether it's good or bad. 
Got to admit, I think the girls have hit the jackpot with this clothing line. I adore all three outfits, although I'm not sure I'd wear the dress Khloe's wearing, her blazer is gorge!! Agree or Disagree?



Check the Sears site if you haven't already as some of their "Kollection" is really top notch :) The Whole Kollection :) loves it!
What do you guys think to the style of the "Kollection"?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x 

0comments

Post a Comment