Back to Top

Glamglow - Mud to Foam Cleanser - REVIEW

I was SO excited to hit Sephora when visiting America. I went to one in Chicago and another in Seattle. ( It was my first time in the States after-all ;-) )

I visited Sephora with the intention of buying the Glamglow Supermud treatment, the price was roughly the same as it was at home. I then saw this and thought 
 " Ooooooooooo...something new!" and purchased it straight away.


I purchased the "THIRSTYCLEANSE" Cleanser as my skin is quite dry. Can I just mention this as one of my first points before I review this product thoroughly..

This Product is..
Paraben - Free (Preservatives)
Sulfates - Free (Ingredient used in Industrial Cleaners)
Phthalates - Free (Chemical used in Plastic)

Thirstycleanse contains "Rare Brazilian Yellow Clay" which is known to add natural color to a product as well as pulling the impurities out of the skin without taking away the moisture. 
Pure Green Coconut Water - great for hydration.
Olive Milk - Gives skin a smooth texture.
Plumeria Blossom Extract - rich in Omega oils



Packaging
Typical of Glamglow, the packaging is fantastically presented. Bright & Bold. However, I really wish they would use less packaging and add more product. This goes for their masks too.
Thankfully, the cleanser contains 150g of product which is not too bad for the price you pay.
As you can see above, the bottle has a pump!! YAY - super hygienic! 

Price
I paid $39 which works out at about £25-26.
I think this product is quite reasonably priced. I use one pump every-time I use this product. Compared to their masks, this product lasts longer and costs less.

Product
The product is very light on the skin until it is rubbed in, it then eventually becomes quite rough as it buffs away at the skin gently.
This product smells AMAZING! The coconut scent really comes through which is lovely, I love anything "coco-nutty"
I rub this in for a few a minutes until I know I can't rub it in any more.
I then wet my hands a little and use my wet fingers to massage the product into my skin a little more before completely washing it off.




I have used this product for the last 4 weeks. I would say I use this around 4 times a week. I usually use it when I have a full face of make up. It really takes away the impurities without stripping my skin.
I would really advise purchasing this!
http://www.sephora.com/thirstycleanse-daily-hydrating-cleanser-P392864?skuId=1673870 

Hope you enjoyed this review, do let me know if you've tried this product too. What did you think?
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x


0comments

Post a Comment