Back to Top

The Blogger of the Month is..

THE DESI DOSSIER.


I have decided to introduce a new post to my blog every month. 
As a blogger, the love and support from other bloggers has been lovely. I have kept in touch with so many bloggers since the day I started blogging.


I haven't blogged properly in a while due to being super busy and not having a laptop. I have been thoroughly spoiled this Christmas, I now have a brand new laptop.. YAY! 

Anyway, as I was saying. I thought it would be a super cool idea to share my favorite bloggers with you all. Reading blogs is my favourite thing to do, so why not share with you all?

I think I came across these girls a year or so ago. Two Girls, One named Nigar & the other, Kayennat. 
One thing that appealed to me about these girls was their writing style, so so positive and friendly.
Secondly, I remember one of the first posts that caught me eye being a DIY home remedy, you all know how much I love my natural remedies!!
Their blog covers everything from Celebs, Health, Food, Hair & Beauty.

Give their blog a go, It's so worth it!
www.thedesidossier.com

Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x




1 comment:

  1. Awe thank you so much for the love! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete