Back to Top

Laser Me Up - Part 2

Its been a good few weeks since I last blogged about the start of my laser journey. Be warned, I will be completely honest. You've been warned lol
 
 
 
SO.. I'm currently having my face, arms & underarms done at the moment. I will be starting the full legs off soon too!
 
My face is fantastic, you could always see my facial hair as my skin tone is quite light and my hair is pretty dark.. ASIAN GIRL PROBLEMS!
My face is so much clearer than it used to be, I think I need another two sessions before I have a big break.
 Once my face is completely clear, I will start on my legs.
 
My full arm, they are so soft. The hair took a few weeks to grow back which was fab! It grows back so much lighter too which is great. My skin has discoloured a lot on my arms due to shaving for years, so laser, for me is a complete god send!
 
Underarms, for me, THE BEST PART! Thicker, darker hair, I don't even shave my underarms anymore as they hardly grow back. Perfect timing as Summer is here. I've only had 4 sessions!
 
I'm obsessed with laser now, looking forward to having my whole body done.
 
If you would like any information, no matter how minor the questions are, just ask!
 
 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

0comments

Post a Comment