Back to Top

My Current Hair & Skincare

Hi all.. My Hair and Skin care is constantly changing. Every now and again, I will buy and try different face creams, cleansers, shampoos, hair oils, toners to see what works for me.

SKINCARE.

I'm currently using this ORIGINS - Drink up, 10 minute mask. Gosh, it's great! I drink lots of water and moisturise well but my skin remains dry. My skin is naturally quite dry. The fact that this mask hydrates the skin making it feel softer and look radiant.
 It's a winner for me.
To be honest, so far every Origins product I have bought so far have been brilliant.
 Very impressed.
 I bought this for £18.


HAIRCARE.

I was currently using a Vatika hair oil in the first place, it worked wonders, however the only downfall is, it is in solid form. So you have to pop it in a jug of hot water first or pop it in the microwave.
Its a bit of a nuisance if you lead a busy life. I got the liquid version which smells stronger but it works just as well.
I massage it into my hair and keep it in for at least three hours. I then wash it out with the Vatika coconut shampoo :)
My hair feels much stronger and healthier. It also looks shinier.
The oil & the shampoo is no more than £4 each. 
You can buy these from Ebay/Amazon or your local Asian supermarkets. Vatika is pretty much like L'oreal/Pantene to us. They are very popular in India and amongst Asian people.



I really recommend all of these products :)
Let me know if you use any of these and your reviews on them 
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many people raving about that first one! I want to try it out!
    Nice blog :)


    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM
    GIVEAWAY | GIVEAWAY | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Luisa, it's really great! Especially for those with dry skin x

      Delete