Back to Top

YSL. Le Teint.. Touche Eclat - Illuminating Foundation & More..

HI there you guys! I'm loving YSL more & more these days but I think the new name "SLP" sounds awful.. Do we agree?

Anyway, I hit Selfridges in Birmingham (Bullring Shopping Centre) over the weekend. I randomly asked the YSL counter ladies WHEN the foundation was out.. to my surprise, it was out on that exact day..LUCKY!

They had a fabulous bargain on.. Exclusive to Selfridges on the first day of it's launch.


If you bought the new foundation plus a "Touche eclat - radiant touch highlighter" (£53) You got to take away a goodie bag which included..
 A free sample of Shocking Mascara
 Waterproof Jet black eyeliner (I adore it already!!)
 a Mini lipstick
 a Little make up pouch
 a 15ml bottle of their best selling serum "Forever Youth Liberator"
How could I honestly refuse?


Anyway, this foundation is supposed to be brilliant on dull skin. It's supposed to cover up and mask away any imperfections without looking too heavy on the skin.
Oh, & YSL's biggest selling strategy..the fact that it contains liquid gold.
I've been quite eager to buy this foundation for a while now as I've heard so much about it.
So far.. I've only worn it once and I think its lovely. A personal problem is I currently use a heavy foundation so using one of a lighter consistency will take me a while to get used to.

It is very easy to put on the skin and blends nicely. If you want a heavier look you can build it up.
If you like that medium coverage look, this foundation is perfect for you.
The foundation is £28.00 which I was quite shocked at. Thought it would be a little more expensive.


The free lipstick from "Rouge Pur Couture"  is absolutely beautiful! I'm not really a lipstick girl but I've been wearing this since I got it.


Let me know your thoughts on this product if you have it already. Would love to know your opinion too. Contact me on TWITTER @UnLeeshd or message me on Facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/U-n-L-e-e-s-h-d/101500569951971
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a great offer!! I really wanna try this foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has such a GORGEOUS radiance to it...i want to try it!

    ReplyDelete