Back to Top

50 things about Me.. 1-10.

50 things about ME! UnLeeshd aka Leesh ;)

I've seen so many of you do these posts, I love reading them as it gives us an insight into our favourite bloggers likes & dislikes.

So here we go 1- 10.

1. Family
My world. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them. I've learnt so much from My Great Grandparents (was lucky enough to know 4 of them), Grandparents & Parents.


2. Friends.
I blame you all for adding a gazillion laugh lines to my face ;) I adore you.


3. Love.
The best feeling in the world.


4. Tea
A good ol' Cuppa. I'm a big tea drinker.. Typhoo all the way haha x

5. Gym.
My Stress reliever, Confidence Booster.

6. Sunshine.
Everyone seems to be so much happier when the sun's shining!


7. Cupcakes.
CAKE! Genuinely addicted to Cake. Forget slabs of chocolate or packets of crisps etc I'm a CAKE girl lol Im a little like Bruce from Matilda really. Mmmm.

8. Thai Food.
A good Thai red curry, my absolute favourite. Wish I could cook an amazing curry at home but I can't get it to taste like the one I eat at the Thai restaurant I go to.


9. Chick Flicks.
They make me blush & feel all giddy inside lol sad but true.


10. MAC Cosmetics.
Some of the best make up I have ever bought is MAC.


Hope you enjoyed 1-10. Next post will be on it's way to you in the next few days :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

2 comments:

  1. Loved learning more about you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to know you and your liking towards MAC...I was disappointed when I visited the store in Glasgow only to be met by the stealy stares of the so called assistants so I about turned and left... :0(

    ReplyDelete