Back to Top

Shoedazzle baby!

I signed up to Shoedazzle UK a while ago. Everything on there from Shoes, to Handbags to Accessories were £39.95 each. Unfortunately, the company didnt do too well here (Massive in the US). We have Stylist pick over here so guess there was no need for a UK version of Shoedazzle.
Anyway, they're having a 50% off sale at the moment. I ordered my shoes on the day I recieved the email & all the other ones I liked had SOLD OUT!!!

Argh! I did however, get my hands on two gorgeous pairs. I needed a nice smart black pair for interviews or even nights out, & I saw the Dark Brown Leopard print ones and thought "ooo, they have LEESH written all over them"
You can't go wrong for just under £20 each.



Hope you're all well! Remember to Enter the Valentines giveaway if you haven't already :)
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

5 comments:

  1. would love to see a picture of u wearing them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okies hun :) I'll do that tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look fab and I agree, a piccy of you wearing them would be good :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh nice!!

    www.inside-ruby.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete