Back to Top

Kim K takes London town!

Afternoon all. When I found out that Kimmie was visiting the Oxford St Debenhams, I was very jel. I sooo wanted to be there today.
So, I just got back from work, and had a look on the net to see photos of the launch of her Fragrance.
Thankfully, it's now available here in the UK. I've been dying to smell it, to see if it's actually nice (It must be, as its sold out everywhere in the States)

I absolutely LOVE bold colours at the moment. Cheryl Cole wore similar colours at the X Factor auditions. But, I really don't think Kim's outfit looks nice on her. Opinions fashionista's!?

The new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashian's is only FOUR short days away. I'm not as excited as I thought i'd be. But I will still be tuning in to see how Kris Humphries proposed :) d'awwww.

Hope you guys are having a lovely day.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

6 comments:

  1. Love her! Don't like the outfit though! Cant wait to smell the perfume too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what's happening with that middle bit in her outfit, with her torso showing. Anyways, I'm really excited to smell her perfume too. Although, because I'm so obsessed with the Kardashians, I know I'll probably buy the perfume regardless of what it smells like, haa :') xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really not sure about this outfit.... Like the colours, but that cut out bit may have been a step too far. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the skirt but not too keen on the top... ick
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfits totally been inspired by Cheryl Cole...same colour usage! I don't like it at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes so pretty i love her but i am not loving the outfit !x

    ReplyDelete