Back to Top

Bollywood *E.O.T.D*

Finally, i've posted the long awaited Bollywood EOTD. I apologise for it being a week late, as you all know my Laptop has totally crashed on me but i've found a way of posting hehe yay! *The computer i'm using doesn't have the program I needed to edit & watermark the pics, so sorry for the quality of the photos*

So, I am a massive fan of Bollywood, not so much now but I love Bollywood movies from the  70s, 80s, & 90s era. I loved how glitzy and glamourous the women were, and how full of colour the dance sequences were, oh & lets not forget the cheesy love stories (I guess that's why i'm such a sucker for love). This post has been totally inspired by the wonderfully beautiful actresses. Here are a few of my favourites.


Madhuri Dixit.

Rani Mukherjee.
Priyanka Chopra.

Bollywood Look.
I started off by using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
I then used this beautiful gold shade (Urban decay - Half Baked) and worked it up to my eyebrow.


Next step, I used my beloved Accesorize Palette for this, the shade doesn't have a name but this is what it looks like..


It's a dark bergundy shade with green particles.
I worked this shade outwards and a little bit toward the inner eye.


One thing you found with a lot of the older Bollywood actresses was the amount of Eyeliner they wore. I loved how they had winged eyeliner on in almost every movie.


This was the finished look.

                              I hope you liked this post & again sorry for bad picture quality.
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x

15 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love it, glad your back hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous :) Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! :D

    I love the eye makeup! Gorgeous, very "Bollywood", and definitely done with a lovely Indian touch! I really like how you coordinated the two eyeshadows and finished off with the winged liner Leesh. Very beautiful!

    Also, have you seen the makeup of vampy actresses in older Bollywood movies, like that of Helen and Bindu? They had beautifully done makeup and looked HOT!

    Also, I think Bollywood's own original makeup style ended near year 2000, after which the makeup became more Hollywood-inspired, with smokey eyes for example. Years before this saw lightly black-lined eyes and red lips, which I think was actually unique to Bollywood. Loved that style! :)

    Great post Leesh! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Rizzie, I loved that look!I can never get that perfect winged liner like they did back in the day.

    Thank you for your fab comments babe x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVVEEEEE this Alish!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the Last pic with the Mang tikka!! Gold is sooo Bollywoody isnt it Loll!! Love this Look :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful look, amazing job :)

    Xo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you girls! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is actually very pretty and wearable!

    ReplyDelete