Back to Top

Pretty Food..

This post is for those who LOVE Glamour Magazine, Fashion, Beauty Oh & most importantly.. Food hehe. Over the weekend, I went to Milton Keynes for a day of shopping. If you haven't been, it's definitely a great place to shop. I love shopping! 
 I can't go MK without visiting a Starbucks and without visiting a Krispy Kreme. To my surprise I spotted these gorgeous looking things..





They are similar to the Original Glaze doughnuts, but they come in Strawberry & Blackcurrant...oh and they are SO sparkly <3 Yummy!
They are Limited Edition, so make sure you try them soon!
Lotsa love Leesh of UnLeeshd x x x



2 comments:

  1. i had one of those the other day!!! soooo prettyyyyyY! but i didnt find them tasting too nice :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.. they are so pretty! I still prefer the Original Glaze hehe but the Strawberry one was very yummy x x x

    ReplyDelete